Sweetiipie

Shaving

32 posts in this topic

I recently met an old friend at a gathering, she was in a spagetti straps top and during our interactions i saw that she had a lot of her in her underarms, i was a bit taken aback..later i wondered if i shd hav told her not to leave that place so bushy as it doesn't become a lady..

So that brings me to my ques, what are the rules? how come men are allowed to have hair all over but women must shave everywhere including their legs? Is personal grooming not subject to cultural background.etc

When I spot a Lady with Bushy underarms, I ran in the opposite direction. The hair traps sweat and creates Body odour.

I don't support guys who don't shave their armpits either...

Body hair in/on other parts of the body is a personal issue. people react differently and prefer different things...

Sweetii, was the old friend into that already or just got back from Togo?

Well no...

but now tht u mentioned it, i remember my mum used to say Kotokoli pple didn't like to shave.. i guess kotokoli is a tribe in Togo or? So it has something to do with the upbringing/cultural background isn't it?

hahahahahahaaa

this is soooo funny i cannot stop laughing

Well no...

but now tht u mentioned it, i remember my mum used to say Kotokoli pple didn't like to shave.. i guess kotokoli is a tribe in Togo or? So it has something to do with the upbringing/cultural background isn't it?

i know that they do not shave but use lemon to wash the armpits daily, that was then, but now use cologne for that.

Call me old fashion but I dont understand the whole women shaving their legs thing.

Ni nan hu hwin kwraa na okum oo (Her hairly legs makes me weak.) :D

Are ghanaian girls starting to shave their legs?

Ofcourse I dont care for hairy armpit. That is a no no for both men and women.

And until being here I didnt know men could grow so long armpit hair you could braid them.

Back in the days when going to boarding school one buys shaving material for the armpit and privates.

Something that has now become a big deal in the west now. But we started if first.

Edited by Culture

Call me old fashion but I dont understand the whole women shaving their legs thing.

Ni nan hu hwin kwraa na okum oo (Her hairly legs makes me week.) :D

And until being here I didnt know men could grow so long armpit hair you could braid them.

Back in the days when going to boarding school one buys shaving material for the armpit and privates.

Something that has now become a big deal in the west now. But we started if first.

:smilie_laugh::smilie_laugh::smilie_laugh:

Ni nan hu hwin kwraa na okum oo (Her hairly legs makes me week.) :D

:smilie_laugh::smilie_laugh::smilie_laugh:

:smilie_laugh::smilie_laugh::smilie_laugh: :smilie_laugh: :smilie_laugh::smilie_laugh: eeei Culture

Occassionally I like to meet a forest when I unwrap the parcel....

i dont see anything wrong with women with hairy legs too or on the arms i love it too.

i personally dont follow every fashion trend out there though i dont have it.

now its hard to see guys with hairy chest...how i love it. playing with it and lovely when a guy with a hairy chest showers and the water runs down through it ..awwww. :wink2:

Edited by angelgirl

i dont see anything wrong with women with hairy legs too or on the arms i love it too.

now its hard to see guys with hair chest...how i love it. playing with and lovely when a guy with a hairy chest showers and the water runs down through it ..awwww. :wink2:

:blink::blink::smilie_laugh:

now its hard to see guys with hair chest...how i love it. playing with and lovely when a guy with a hairy chest showers and the water runs down through it ..awwww. :wink2:

Ebei...

Ebren asem so nyi..... 3y3 Miss. India Arie anaa?

haaaaaahahahaha :smilie_laugh:

i hate shaving my legs did it once and was so uncomfortable but my counterparts well.... not ghanaians though can't live without doing it..... just my eye brows (threading or waxing), my legs & somewhere else and am good to go..........................

Ebei...

Ebren asem so nyi..... 3y3 Miss. India Arie anaa?

haaaaaahahahaha :smilie_laugh:

I second that, and keep my mouth shut :smilie_laugh::smilie_laugh:

Eii people...

Tastes paaa b dis?

Personally, for ladies, I think pits shd be hair-free at all times. When we get downstairs, I expect sakora to 3-day growths.

As a man, I keep my pits and working tools under control. Every Wed and Sat the blade visits.

Growing up though, there was more pressure on women to keep pits hair-free and downstairs to a manageable level. More than once when I have heard market women shout abuse at each other, I have heard references to body hair - so that must be a no no.

However, in women hair in all other areas should be left alone except on the chin where every effort must be taken to keep them away for life.

Ewiase, I think its Lime and not lemon that ladies and smart men use to keep off body odour.

I also grew up thinking a man should be smelly, hairy and very ugly so for a while in my teens I helped that course. I look at my teen pics and sometimes miss those days!

As for those who like hair.....stay away from my pad

Coup

now its hard to see guys with hairy chest...how i love it. playing with it and lovely when a guy with a hairy chest showers and the water runs down through it ..awwww. :wink2:

Its been nearly three months and my chest is becoming as hairy as Boney M.

Eii people...

Tastes paaa b dis?

Personally, for ladies, I think pits shd be hair-free at all times. When we get downstairs, I expect sakora to 3-day growths.

As a man, I keep my pits and working tools under control. Every Wed and Sat the blade visits.

Growing up though, there was more pressure on women to keep pits hair-free and downstairs to a manageable level. More than once when I have heard market women shout abuse at each other, I have heard references to body hair - so that must be a no no.

However, in women hair in all other areas should be left alone except on the chin where every effort must be taken to keep them away for life.

Ewiase, I think its Lime and not lemon that ladies and smart men use to keep off body odour.

I also grew up thinking a man should be smelly, hairy and very ugly so for a while in my teens I helped that course. I look at my teen pics and sometimes miss those days!

As for those who like hair.....stay away from my pad

Coup

Can i visit you this saturday? :P

Awuraaama,

You are welcome to my pad this saturday. Before you set off though...do I need to get 'permission' from any one?

Coup

Awura Ama is a free agent so you both don't need permission from anyone...

Coup, how far is your pad from the nearest hospital? I suggest U put the hospital and an ambulanceon on standby just in case Ama floors U.

Awura Ama is a free agent so you both don't need permission from anyone...

Coup, how far is your pad from the nearest hospital? I suggest U put the hospital and an ambulanceon on standby just in case Ama floors U.

:smilie_laugh::smilie_laugh::smilie_laugh::smilie_laugh::smilie_laugh::smilie_laugh:

oh Bula what are you trying to imply here.

All i wanted to do is take notes for my new Research.

Ama, go take notes on what he has but please go softly on him.

Hmm..Asem bi dis?

Whats the tradition here when a woman performs a no-show?...

I didnt waste the time though so the penalty shd be mitigated small..

Coup

hahahahahahaaa

wow, i am a kotokoli, n never heard of this 'not shaving' stuff. maybe ur friend just turned 'rastafari'. u know they like to allow nature take its course..

hahahahahahaaa

wow, i am a kotokoli, n never heard of this 'not shaving' stuff. maybe ur friend just turned 'rastafari'. u know they like to allow nature take its course..

Sataar, who or what is a kotokoli? I have heard this word when I was in school.