Bula Matali

Wot are your skills and talents

59 posts in this topic

i just shouted thiiiiiiiiinfox and nothing happened.

Thinfox is in the loo taking a picture of his pecker to send it to us on the forum.

He is wondering if Zulu has a way of enhancing and enlarging pictures before it comes on our screens.

Thinfox is otherwise engaged at the moment.

ooh you would love that, wouldn't you Blue?

there i was thinking you have seen all that there is to see. i guess i'm gonna have to pop over one of these days and rescue you too.

I am an Organizer Extraordinaire.

I am good at conceptualising large public events, putting them together and making theigs happen smoothly. I have the tact to coordinate and get a lot of different people working together harmoniously towards a common goal.

Wherever you are,

whatever your circumstances may be,

whatever misfortune you may have suffered,

the music of your life has not gone.

It's inside you.

If you listen to it, you can play it.

Nido Qubein

Edited by Bula Matali

I am a very good singer.

I can play the piano: I studied it for 4 years

I am a comedian. I like to make people laugh.

I am an artist. I draw lovely ladies.

4.jpg8b.jpg

Edited by L'ana

Nice pics !!!

i have recently acquired Project Management Skills.

i also have extensive experience in Events management

Over the last year I have taken up photography. I shoot pics. Don't think I am exceptionally talented in doing it but a few people like ma pics. It's a echnical skill so there is a lot of learning and development required. I am still learning.

I have always been interested in photography but it can be an expensive hobby so I needed to get to the place where I could afford the toys I require and it was a deliberate decision to gradually give up djing and replace it with shooting pics.

So far I am enjoying it.

Edited by Bula Matali

I am sure people have acquired more skills under their belts.

Dont forget, this can also be a platform to propel you to stardom - well something of the sort :wink2:

Senario: Ewiasi might have heard over a pot of palm wine that some American movie producer is looking for a particular talent to assist him with his project.

Ewiasi gulps the remaining dregs of his palm wine and scuttles back to his crib to check out this thread for a likely candidate.

The world rotates in mysterious ways.

Since acquiring my PM cert, I have sharpened my skills in this field

I have plans of becoming an Angel Investor in Ghana.

My people skills are excellent - I have the knack to diffuse tense and delicate situations.

I am also a techno freak.

My IT background is fairly extensive and varied.

Writer, historian and PhD in Literature: all recently achieved after a long career as a PA in top media companies. I'm a perceptive, organised, analytical researcher. God knows I wish I had been better at maths, finance or science so that I could be as rich as the rest of you. Given the recession I might well become the first GC member who accepts as job as a road sweeper or dishwasher or toilet attendant.

Writer, historian and PhD in Literature: all recently achieved after a long career as a PA in top media companies. I'm a perceptive, organised, analytical researcher. God knows I wish I had been better at maths, finance or science so that I could be as rich as the rest of you. Given the recession I might well become the first GC member who accepts as job as a road sweeper or dishwasher or toilet attendant.

I think I will definitely be needing your skills in the not too distant future.

Permission to add you to my contact list... :happy: