#2 Ewiase

Ewiase

Been There Done That Retired

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,661 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:02 AM

is it against the law?

i remember Bula writing about we have to expect such things with increment in promotion of tourism and tourists.
neke gyen ne yoo?

saa ena Ewiase etee?

is this how the world is?

if a lie takes the lift and the truth the stairs, the lie will be faster, but the truth will get there too.

#3 hipic_junction

hipic_junction

Mr Cool

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,541 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list.

Posted 21 March 2009 - 11:09 AM

is it against the law?

i remember Bula writing about we have to expect such things with increment in promotion of tourism and tourists.

Ewiase,
Can I ask which part of the report your question relates to?
Nsem no ye piii.....There are so many levels and I don't know where to begin looking for the infractions.

:smilie_laugh: :smilie_laugh: :smilie_laugh:

Part of what was described here sounded like the infamous massage therapy lounges that we have here in this state. Occasionaly, we read about a prostitution ring being operated out of those places. In other words, the men get more than a massage. The strange thing is that they are often run with girls from the east. I guess their massage techniques are superior to others.

This may sound calous on my part, but if the patronage is largely diplomatic corp, then I would think that the average Ghanaian cannot afford the services at these joints.

Should we be counting our blessings?
Life is like an onion
You peel it off layer by layer
And sometimes you cry.

#4 omanba

omanba

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:05 PM

is it against the law?

Ewiase,
Can I ask which part of the report your question relates to?
Nsem no ye piii.....There are so many levels and I don't know where to begin looking for the infractions.

:smilie_laugh: :smilie_laugh: :smilie_laugh:

The strange thing is that they are often run with girls from the east. I guess their massage techniques are superior to others. Should we be counting our blessings?

The ladies doing the "massaging" are massaging more than backs, waists and thighs. The session comes with extra V.I.P treatment. Now what man would not want that :smilie_laugh:
You are complaining because you have no shoes !
... Wait till you meet the man who has no feet at all to wear any....

Posted Image

#5 Ewiase

Ewiase

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,661 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:10 PM

note the only name given as being one of the two behind the establishment is Africa Legal Aid ’s Founder and current Executive Director. she also holds a diplomatic passport.

all in all, she knows what she's doing and it must go higher than we think or know.
neke gyen ne yoo?

saa ena Ewiase etee?

if a lie takes the lift and the truth the stairs, the lie will be faster, but the truth will get there too.

#6 Bula Matali

Bula Matali

Retired Coochi Popper

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,439 posts
  • Interests:Photography
    Cars
    Sex and Relationships,
    Religion,
    Psychology and the paranormal
    Ghanaian Development

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:13 PM

I see no scandal just a business operating in a slick way
"Sometimes the best form of Leadership is Dictatorship" - written by Our famous CONFUSED
Posted Image

#7 Ewiase

Ewiase

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,661 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:19 PM

“Sex Scandal Is Personal Attack On Me”

Executive Director of Africa Legal Aid, Madam Evelyn Ankomah says the ‘Diplomatic Sex Scandal’ story in the March 20 edition of the New Weekend Crusading Guide newspaper is simply an attempt to tarnish her image. According to her the story smacks of “blackmail, an attempt to extort funds” from her through various acts of vigilantism. The woman in the centre of the sex scandal notes that the New Weekend Crusading Guide and its investigative reporter, Anas Aremeyaw Anas are part of a grand ploy by the landlady to push out Working Girl Wellness Centre from her premises.

http://www.ghanaweb....l.php?ID=159376

can it be the landlady wants to push her out and start similar thing on her own?

i have already sniffed politics in this case.
neke gyen ne yoo?

saa ena Ewiase etee?

#8 hipic_junction

hipic_junction

Mr Cool

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,541 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list.

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:55 AM

"Sex Scandal Is Personal Attack On Me"

Executive Director of Africa Legal Aid, Madam Evelyn Ankomah says the 'Diplomatic Sex Scandal' story in the March 20 edition of the New Weekend Crusading Guide newspaper is simply an attempt to tarnish her image. According to her the story smacks of "blackmail, an attempt to extort funds" from her through various acts of vigilantism. The woman in the centre of the sex scandal notes that the New Weekend Crusading Guide and its investigative reporter, Anas Aremeyaw Anas are part of a grand ploy by the landlady to push out Working Girl Wellness Centre from her premises.

http://www.ghanaweb....l.php?ID=159376

can it be the landlady wants to push her out and start similar thing on her own?

i have already sniffed politics in this case.

She probably has a prospective tenant on stand-by. If she can get the current tenants out, the way is clear for the new one to step in with the rent going up.

The real estate business in Ghana is brisk for many.

Sometime last year, I introduced a forumer to a lawyer who caused reservations to be made on the forumer's behalf. The landlady held off on renting the facility to someone else, because she had been told the forumer is a friend of mine. Bottom line, she lost a few weeks of rent, because the forumer didn't follow through. When I got to Ghana, I was confronted about it, though not asked to make up the loss.

Somehow, my reputation survived.

When it comes to real estate, one should tread carefully.
Life is like an onion
You peel it off layer by layer
And sometimes you cry.

#9 omanba

omanba

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:40 PM

hmm as3m ooo. It was a matter of time....
You are complaining because you have no shoes !
... Wait till you meet the man who has no feet at all to wear any....

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users