• 20,447 posts
  • Interests:Photography
    Cars
    Sex and Relationships,
    Religion,
    Psychology and the paranormal
    Ghanaian Development

Posted 24 October 2005 - 09:14 AM

I love big lipped possies..( also known as puffy )

There is something exquisitely exciting about the view of your plump big-lipped pussy that's tightly contained in sexy sheer panties. It's the way the pressuring organ fills up the fabric and forms a shapely bulge, letting us vaguely distinguish the profile of its protruding inner and outer labia and its fleshy clitoris. It shows just enough detail to kick off our lusty thoughts and let us shape a complete picture of your vulva in our imagination.

All right... I know there are plenty of guys reading this as well. So here is a little suggestion of how to put your labia love in action!

While she sits on a chair with her legs open, you sit down between her knees. Get a comfortable position because you're going to be there for a while! Look at the bulge in her panties and just think how much it wants to be freed from its packaging. But not so fast! The bulge of her labia is an arousing spectacle in itself, so enjoy it for what it's worth. Just play with her vulva right through her panties.

But before starting, tell her that she is not allowed to play with her pussy or remove her undies unless you say so. If you're both into a little bondage, you can even tie her hands behind her back. Now, while she still wears her panties, cup your hand around her entire vulva and try to grab it at the base. Push your fingers into the pliable flesh to get as much pussy in your hand as possible. Squeeze it and pull it, but don't spread her lips apart yet. Only use motions that push the lips together. Grab her meaty pussy again, but this time shake it a bit and watch how it jiggles.

To continue our large labia worshipping, slide your thumb and fingers along the edges of her outer labia. Get a sense of its shape. Then slide your fingers towards the center till you feel the bulge of her inner labia and try to squeeze them gently.

Place your thumb on one side and two-three fingers on the other side. Work your way in between her outer and inner labia, making sure her inners stay together. Pull her inner lips by the edges and use your other hand to try fold her panties around them. Once you got it, hold it there and play with them through the fabric. Put your lips around them, nibble and flick it with your tongue. This is fun!

Tell her to pull those panties on the side so her big pussy will be naked in front of you. Place the back of your hand in front of her vulva and feel the warmth that radiates from its surface. Bring your face closer to it, just short of touching. Notice how the outer labia release a soft alluring aroma.

If you made sure her legs are not too wide apart yet then her inner labia should be closed against each other and stick out to the front, like an upright clam made from tender flesh. Now place your hands on her inner thighs left and right of her vulvar mound. Slowly push outwards and watch those lips open.

Edited by Bula Matali, 24 October 2005 - 09:17 AM.

"Sometimes the best form of Leadership is Dictatorship" - written by Our famous CONFUSED
Posted Image

#2 Paddy

Paddy

Not quite Right in the Head

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,239 posts
  • Interests:Roots Reggae ::: Football ::: Chess

Posted 24 October 2005 - 09:26 AM

No comment.
Posted Image

Paddyreus, Episcopus, Servus Servorum Dei

Omnia Vincit Labor

#3 Eve

Eve

Nova

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 04:20 PM

I love big lipped possies..( also known as puffy )

There is something exquisitely exciting about the view of your plump big-lipped pussy that's tightly contained in sexy sheer panties. It's the way the pressuring organ fills up the fabric and forms a shapely bulge, letting us vaguely distinguish the profile of its protruding inner and outer labia and its fleshy clitoris. It shows just enough detail to kick off our lusty thoughts and let us shape a complete picture of your vulva in our imagination.

All right... I know there are plenty of guys reading this as well. So here is a little suggestion of how to put your labia love in action!

While she sits on a chair with her legs open, you sit down between her knees. Get a comfortable position because you're going to be there for a while! Look at the bulge in her panties and just think how much it wants to be freed from its packaging. But not so fast! The bulge of her labia is an arousing spectacle in itself, so enjoy it for what it's worth. Just play with her vulva right through her panties.

But before starting, tell her that she is not allowed to play with her pussy or remove her undies unless you say so. If you're both into a little bondage, you can even tie her hands behind her back. Now, while she still wears her panties, cup your hand around her entire vulva and try to grab it at the base. Push your fingers into the pliable flesh to get as much pussy in your hand as possible. Squeeze it and pull it, but don't spread her lips apart yet. Only use motions that push the lips together. Grab her meaty pussy again, but this time shake it a bit and watch how it jiggles.

To continue our large labia worshipping, slide your thumb and fingers along the edges of her outer labia. Get a sense of its shape. Then slide your fingers towards the center till you feel the bulge of her inner labia and try to squeeze them gently.

Place your thumb on one side and two-three fingers on the other side. Work your way in between her outer and inner labia, making sure her inners stay together. Pull her inner lips by the edges and use your other hand to try fold her panties around them. Once you got it, hold it there and play with them through the fabric. Put your lips around them, nibble and flick it with your tongue. This is fun!

Tell her to pull those panties on the side so her big pussy will be naked in front of you. Place the back of your hand in front of her vulva and feel the warmth that radiates from its surface. Bring your face closer to it, just short of touching. Notice how the outer labia release a soft alluring aroma.

If you made sure her legs are not too wide apart yet then her inner labia should be closed against each other and stick out to the front, like an upright clam made from tender flesh. Now place your hands on her inner thighs left and right of her vulvar mound. Slowly push outwards and watch those lips open.

:old_surprise:

Bula where did you get this stuff from

It is hot
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it!
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it
- Goethe

#4 Bula Matali

Bula Matali

Retired Coochi Popper

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,447 posts
    Cars
    Sex and Relationships,
    Religion,
    Ghanaian Development

Posted 24 October 2005 - 04:47 PM

Is this the kind of out of body experience U need at the moment ?

I am available from 9 to 12 PM tonight..... :banana:

Edited by Bula Matali, 24 October 2005 - 04:48 PM.

"Sometimes the best form of Leadership is Dictatorship" - written by Our famous CONFUSED
Posted Image

#5 Eve

Eve

Nova

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 04:53 PM

Is this the kind of out of body experience U need at the moment ?

I am available from 9 to 12 PM tonight..... :banana:

:smilie_laugh: :smilie_laugh: :smilie_laugh: :smilie_laugh: :smilie_laugh:
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it!
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it
- Goethe

#6 quamihoward

quamihoward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 02:27 PM

I can't believe the lesson is over, teacher Bula. Can we possible have an extra lesson.
Every corner, every city
There's a place where life's a little busy
Little Hennessy, laid back and cool
Every hour, cause it's all good
Leave all the stress from the world outside
Every wrong done will be alright (I wanna go)
Nothin but peace (I wanna go) love (I wanna go nigga)
And street passion, every ghetto needs a thug mansion

#7 Bula Matali

Bula Matali

Retired Coochi Popper

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,447 posts
    Cars
    Sex and Relationships,
    Religion,
    Ghanaian Development

Posted 25 October 2005 - 02:38 PM

what !!????!!! U want me to teach U how to lick a labia ? or how to brush ?
Posted Image

#8 zulughana

zulughana

Soul Searcher

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,112 posts
  • Interests:Chess, IT, Hacking, Photography, Meeting People, Sharing, Travelling

Posted 25 October 2005 - 05:04 PM

hahahaha...Bula give him both.... :D

Adventurous, Argumentative, Artistic, Easygoing, Eccentric, NON-Flirtatious, Free-Spirited, Friendly, High Energy, Humorous, Intellectual, Logical, Low Maintenance, Open-Minded, Playful, Practical, Responsible, Self Confident, Serious, Sophisticated, Spiritual, Spontaneous, Unconventional and Wild.

Posted Image

#9 awuraaama

awuraaama

Matali 4 Dessert

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,355 posts
  • Interests:Walking, Cooking, Writing, Designing, Music, Sex,

Posted 25 October 2005 - 05:12 PM

Bula knows all :Bow:

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Men should be like Kleenex, soft, strong and disposable

#10 greyfox

greyfox

Advanced Member

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  • Interests:Travel,wining and dining travel. Badminton, Third world issues,politics. Music and the great outdoors.

Posted 25 October 2005 - 09:26 PM

Bula knows all :Bow:

You`re just paying lip-service to this thread
:P
You can judge the quality of a man by the way he treats someone who can do nothing for him

#11 hipic_junction

hipic_junction

Mr Cool

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,544 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list.

Posted 27 October 2005 - 01:01 PM

hmmmm! :blink:
Life is like an onion
You peel it off layer by layer
And sometimes you cry.

#12 quamihoward

quamihoward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 02:53 PM

i just thought the beginning article in this thread was not complete.
Every corner, every city

#13 Bula Matali

Bula Matali

Retired Coochi Popper

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,447 posts
    Cars
    Sex and Relationships,
    Religion,
    Ghanaian Development

Posted 27 October 2005 - 03:10 PM

I know... I feel the same way...

but if U follow the directions, by the time U get to the incomplete end, U and your lady will be writing the article whichever way U like.....

If U have problems, just call me, I will come and help... serious I will, I will show U how U shud be doing it.....
Posted Image

#14 quamihoward

quamihoward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 03:12 PM

i'll save myself the trouble as the temptation to share will be there. i'm selfish and wouldn't want to.

thanks.
Every corner, every city

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users