• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Coup

Coup

On a mission to save humanity

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:I encourage self-assertiveness in many different ways. I believe everyone is different from the other person and I only encourage people to be happy they are different to others.

Posted 14 February 2006 - 11:35 AM

Ok,

I have been visiting a number of 'grown-up' sites and seeing things for myself. So I have learnt a lot. In my Uni days, I wrote a column for the adult section and made a lot of friends. more later.

I have been wondering - are there many men who are turned on by clothed women.as oppossed to naked women? For an unknown reason, I just am not turned on by the sight of naked women and bare flesh as I am by even partially clothed women.

I also think foreplay is better than actual sex and I think blue balls is the worst a man can experience. I think its our 'equivalent' of childbirth!

any folks agree or disagree with me?

Coup
Q: Does money motivate you?
A: Money gives you freedom of choice. Im not motivated by accumulating large amounts of money and making a scorecard. Thats against my values
J. Whybrow, The Times of London - 24.04.06

#2 Bula Matali

Bula Matali

Retired Coochi Popper

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,444 posts
  • Interests:Photography
    Cars
    Sex and Relationships,
    Religion,
    Psychology and the paranormal
    Ghanaian Development

Posted 14 February 2006 - 11:40 AM

I have never experienced Blue balls and I think it's a myth.

I like women, clothed or unclothed doesn't make much difference to me, so long as I am getting access to the thing.

Tell us more about this "UNI adult section" writing and the friends U made..

please excuse me, I am a libertine and I think I have experienced almost everything there is to experience out there. from some of your postings, I get the impression U may secretly be a prude....or U haven't been exposed to very much.

Bula
"Sometimes the best form of Leadership is Dictatorship" - written by Our famous CONFUSED
Posted Image

#3 Coup

Coup

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:I encourage self-assertiveness in many different ways. I believe everyone is different from the other person and I only encourage people to be happy they are different to others.

Posted 14 February 2006 - 11:50 AM

Blue Balls..

Its no myth. I cant explain it well enough.

Secretyl prude...not the way I will put it. I have had my fair share of women. learnt all there is to learn and seen all there is to see - which is why I am certain what I like and what I dont.

The Uni writing. It all started out as a fun activity. we had this board that was a bit disused. most people passed by it on way to lectures and I thought..how about putting up some thoughts and watching people read them.

It was all out about my experiences..what I had done..and what I wanted to do till I left Uni. Want to know more?

Coup

Edited by Coup, 14 February 2006 - 12:00 PM.

A: Money gives you freedom of choice. Im not motivated by accumulating large amounts of money and making a scorecard. Thats against my values

#4 Bula Matali

Bula Matali

Retired Coochi Popper

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,444 posts
    Cars
    Sex and Relationships,
    Religion,
    Ghanaian Development

Posted 14 February 2006 - 12:01 PM

YES !!!!!!
"Sometimes the best form of Leadership is Dictatorship" - written by Our famous CONFUSED
Posted Image

#5 Coup

Coup

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 12:12 PM

Well

Back in my time, planning was the key to having a full Uni life - that is, completing course successfully with at least a 2.1 or better, having your 'fair' share of women and holding significant positions on Campus.

I was one of the few Early men. - I went to Uni already with a GF. I met her as we looked up our names on the Lists and we struck a friendship. She was one of those highly huggable and cool-to-be-with girls. It was fun and real fun.

having kept an active diary, I recollected the many nights where I just sat down and read and read and read all the things we did and wanted to do. So in the middle of the first semester, I started my stories...they covered how we met and offered tips on how to meet quality women!

I studied in a room where I could watch people read what Id posted and made note of this particular duo. they never missed a Sun morning read. Strange considering the academic bloc was far far far from the hall. I mposted my stuff on Sat evenin and my Mon Evening it would have been stolen!!

Coup

#6 Bula Matali

Bula Matali

Retired Coochi Popper

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,444 posts
    Cars
    Sex and Relationships,
    Religion,
    Ghanaian Development

Posted 14 February 2006 - 02:25 PM

Ghanaians love juicy stories...
this site is evidence of that fact. Look at all the posts in the adult forum. They all have high view counts but try relating it to the number of responses and it just doesn't work.....

dem reading ( or viewing) but dem not contributing.....
Posted Image

#7 Coup

Coup

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 03:33 PM

I know..

Its sad...its a shame too. Brothers like to read others posts...plenty..some would finish and burst out laughing, some will learn new skills and new ways of doing things, some would even quote you..and yet they wouldnt drop a line to say - good post or thanks for your tips!! shame really.

anyways..I remember my first story. it was about tips on finding out more about girls on campus. I didnt get a lot of attantion and some religious zealot scribbled graffiti on it..advicing people not to read and warning me of the consequencies. that actually did it for me.

Over the months and semesters, it was a way of releasing tension and enjoying seeing people come and read. I left an email address at the end of one very juicy story and since then..there's very little left to be talked about.

trust me..when a woman decides to be explicit....she really can be. I feel ashamed to admit I trade in juicy mails and calls...at least its better than screwing other's gf and wives!

Coup

#8 Paddy

Paddy

Not quite Right in the Head

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,239 posts
  • Interests:Roots Reggae ::: Football ::: Chess

Posted 14 February 2006 - 03:58 PM

The Uni writing. It all started out as a fun activity. we had this board that was a bit disused. most people passed by it on way to lectures and I thought..how about putting up some thoughts and watching people read them.

It was all out about my experiences..what I had done..and what I wanted to do till I left Uni. Want to know more?

Coup

sorry to digress...but i used to do the same thing in Secondary School and Uni too (mine was ananymous). My satisfaction was derived from joining people to read and listening to the comments. Of course i wrote on a varied number of topics. And as it will be expected i took stance which were not very popular. In secondary school, i was found one day pasting the article. I became an instant hero and was awarded writer of the year. Those days.

Blue Balls.......i dont think it exists
Posted Image

Paddyreus, Episcopus, Servus Servorum Dei

Omnia Vincit Labor

#9 Coup

Coup

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 04:10 PM

You are also Mad

Blue Balls exists. Honest. I will try and explain further. Look, you have this very dream girl...and you have the initial kiss...you smooch and do the whole lot..right up to ful blown Im-losing-my-breadth activity...and then you pause..and start again...and on and on..and leave without having penetrative sex...

Now after a while...in your balls region (called groin) I guess...you feel severe pains...such that you cannot stand, cannot squat, cannot lie..cannot do anything...cant itch...I mean..its painful;...like 10 times someone stepping on your balls!!

and mention of balls....a lot of women dont even know the sack could be hairy!! lol

Coup

#10 Coup

Coup

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 04:29 PM

GLYou

What sort of things did you ebjoy writing about...? did you get any 'scholarships'? Do you also share the view that when women think (rightly or wrongly) that you are a don...they sort of overlook your mistakes?

Coup

#11 Paddy

Paddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,239 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 04:41 PM

GLYou

What sort of things did you ebjoy writing about...? did you get any 'scholarships'? Do you also share the view that when women think (rightly or wrongly) that you are a don...they sort of overlook your mistakes?

Coup

I enjoyed wrting about sports and controversy. For any issue, be it political, school management, sex, sports ....anything. "The Silent Observer" will take the very skewed hard to defend stance. While i join people to read, i will find them either insulting me or defending me. Depending on my mood, i will join those who insult me to insult me :smilie_laugh: . wow....school life was fun.

But i mostly did sports.......

anyway....

Scholarships???? plenty. I went to a boys school in Cape Coast. By the time i finished, i was a hot cake in the girls schools, just because of my writing.

women and the don fallacy yes i share that view. Women can be very easy to charm. once U win their confidence, they think Ur mistake is a new style.
Posted Image

Omnia Vincit Labor

#12 linger

linger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 04:43 PM

Sorry Guys.What are Blue Balls?

#13 Coup

Coup

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 04:48 PM

hmmm

people have done things before!! Women...women are a different species. Ive read books about how they think and simply...all you gotta do is to get into their right books and you will be a don for life.

When a woman ranks you a don.. no matter what they still give you your due!..Men are different.. you mess about and you are off. My best way of understanding women is to act oposite to what I wld do.

Linger..go read about blue Balls.

Coup

#14 Paddy

Paddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,239 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 04:53 PM

I also think foreplay is better than actual sex
Coup

No wonder U have BlueBalls as U described it.

Boss.....blue balls is a figment of ur imagination

When a woman ranks you a don.. no matter what they still give you your due!..Men are different.. you mess about and you are off. My best way of understanding women is to act oposite to what I wld do.

Coup

i found this out long ago. It is one of the reasons why i decided to do away with them
Posted Image

Omnia Vincit Labor

#15 Coup

Coup

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 04:53 PM

Figment..

What about this BlueBalls

And there are loads of stuff to read!

Coup

#16 Paddy

Paddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,239 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 05:08 PM

Maybe it happens to some people. Me? Never!!!!
Posted Image

Omnia Vincit Labor

#17 Ewiase

Ewiase

Been There Done That Retired

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,661 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 07:02 PM

thanks guys, for bringing back memories.
neke gyen ne yoo?

saa ena Ewiase etee?

is this how the world is?

if a lie takes the lift and the truth the stairs, the lie will be faster, but the truth will get there too.

#18 lisa

lisa

Posting on contract only

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 11:46 AM

hi coup,
am with you all the way, i simply like the way u have broaden my mind
within a short while.

i think the guys who say they never had blue balls are not been real.
are they trying to say that no woman has ever led them on and left
along the line, aaaaaaaaaaah , maybe they might have responded
differently.

lisa

i wonder what awiase thinks about this whole stuff.
lisa
its not the men in my life that counts, its the life in my men.

#19 Paddy

Paddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,239 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 11:55 AM

hi coup,
within a short while.

differently.

lisa

lisa

Lisa.............How many guys did U do that to?
Posted Image

Omnia Vincit Labor

#20 awuraaama

awuraaama

Matali 4 Dessert

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,355 posts
  • Interests:Walking, Cooking, Writing, Designing, Music, Sex,

Posted 15 February 2006 - 12:00 PM

hi coup,
within a short while.

differently.

lisa

lisa

Lisa.............How many guys did U do that to?

Gly are you really sure that it has never happen to you.... :unsure:

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Men should be like Kleenex, soft, strong and disposable

#21 Paddy

Paddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,239 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 12:02 PM

Ama i am sure.....
Posted Image

Omnia Vincit Labor

#22 Bula Matali

Bula Matali

Retired Coochi Popper

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,444 posts
    Cars
    Sex and Relationships,
    Religion,
    Ghanaian Development

Posted 15 February 2006 - 12:29 PM

what I can't understand about Coup is why he chooses to inflict blue balls on himself when he knows he has this problem....

he is the same person who says he prefers foreplay to intercourse......

his preference for foreplay is what leads to his blue balls.

for the record I have never had blue balls. maybe it's becos I have tough balls... :MJ:

Edited by Bula Matali, 15 February 2006 - 12:30 PM.

Posted Image

#23 Paddy

Paddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,239 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 12:32 PM

for the record I have never had blue balls. maybe it's becos I have tough balls... :MJ:

:smilie_laugh: :smilie_laugh: :smilie_laugh: the older they are, the tougher they are...abi?
Posted Image

Omnia Vincit Labor

#24 awuraaama

awuraaama

Matali 4 Dessert

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,355 posts
  • Interests:Walking, Cooking, Writing, Designing, Music, Sex,

Posted 15 February 2006 - 02:52 PM

:smilie_laugh: :smilie_laugh: :smilie_laugh: the older they are, the tougher they are...abi?

:Bow: :ola:

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Men should be like Kleenex, soft, strong and disposable

#25 hipic_junction

hipic_junction

Mr Cool

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,544 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list.

Posted 15 February 2006 - 03:01 PM

I have some issues to address.

On Blue Balls.

I have heard of it. I cannot say that I have experienced it. I was with a friend once and she expressed this sentiment about making sure she does not cause me pain. According to her, guys with erections who do not get relief eventually experience some pains. She did not want to do anything that will cause an erection. Some favor indeed. :smilie_laugh:

I took some time to explain that there is discomfort if the erection is kept under wraps inside briefs, especially if they were tight. I went on to dismiss the associated head-aches that went along with it. I explained to her that it is a ploy men use to get women to take off their panties. Apparently, some one had used that excuse on her. I do not know if she let him in or helped him out.

That's a no for me as well. I do not suffer from blue balls either.

On what you have seen, COUP!

How do you know you have seen everything?

Have you ever seen a coiffured pussy?
I am talking about one where the hair has been braided?

What about one with a bow tied at the end?

Edited by hipic_junction, 15 February 2006 - 03:01 PM.

Life is like an onion
You peel it off layer by layer
And sometimes you cry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users