NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF EATING PUSSIE

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 zulughana

zulughana

Soul Searcher

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,114 posts
  • Interests:Chess, IT, Hacking, Photography, Meeting People, Sharing, Travelling

Posted 17 February 2006 - 07:12 PM

What's in Semen
Obviously, semen contains spermatozoa, but sperm accounts for only a small percentage of spunk. Cum is 90 percent seminal fluid, which is composed of dozens of chemical components. The base of seminal fluid is primarily fructose (sugar) and proteins, with many other trace minerals and substances. Here's a listing of some of semen's ingredients:

Sugars: Fructose, sorbitol, inositol
Proteins and amino acids: glutathione, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), creatine
Minerals: Phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium
Vitamins: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin B12, choline
Hormones: Testosterone, prostaglandins
Body byproducts: Lactic acid, urea, uric acid, nitrogen

Is Swallowing Cum Healthy?
Healthy semen (that is, cum produced by a well-nourished, disease-free male) may in fact be not only safe to eat, but actually good for you. Seminal fluid, the base of cum, is a veritable nutrient-rich soup. Semen is a source of highly concentrated, high-quality protein. In dietary terms, it's comparable to egg whites or gelatin.

Besides protein, semen contains high concentrations of some minerals, such as zinc, and trace amounts of other important nutrients, like calcium and magnesium. While you shouldn't depend on a shot of cum to get your recommended daily allowances of vitamins and minerals, swallowing semen on a regular basis can't hurt as a dietary supplement.

SO WHAT BENEFITS DOES A MAN GET FROM EATING PUSSIE. DOES THE PUSSIE HAVE ANY NUTRITIONAL VALUE......?

Edited by zulughana, 20 February 2006 - 06:58 AM.

Adventurous, Argumentative, Artistic, Easygoing, Eccentric, NON-Flirtatious, Free-Spirited, Friendly, High Energy, Humorous, Intellectual, Logical, Low Maintenance, Open-Minded, Playful, Practical, Responsible, Self Confident, Serious, Sophisticated, Spiritual, Spontaneous, Unconventional and Wild.

Posted Image

#2 Ewiase

Ewiase

Been There Done That Retired

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,661 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 06:17 PM

Zulu, you should know this for sure, you get a hard on.

:D
neke gyen ne yoo?

saa ena Ewiase etee?

is this how the world is?

if a lie takes the lift and the truth the stairs, the lie will be faster, but the truth will get there too.

#3 nanab

nanab

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts
  • Interests:Biography(post 19th century),Football,Athletics,Politics,Sex,theology.

Posted 18 February 2006 - 06:27 PM

Now this is what i call a proper lecture in Biochemisty.....at least this should convince any woman who is not into swallowing!....

Edited by nanab, 18 February 2006 - 06:27 PM.

We have as far as possible,closed every avenue by which light may enter the slave's(negro)mind.If we could extinguish the capacity to see light, our work would be complete.They(Negro)would then be on the level with the beast of the field and we(white slave owners)should be free.

-Henry Berry-(Virginia 1832)

#4 Bula Matali

Bula Matali

Retired Coochi Popper

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,447 posts
  • Interests:Photography
    Cars
    Sex and Relationships,
    Religion,
    Psychology and the paranormal
    Ghanaian Development

Posted 19 February 2006 - 05:34 AM

when I was growing up and learning how to write essays, I was taught a writing error called "DEVIATION"
- when an essay writer writes about a subject matter that is different from the topic he or she set out to discuss.

This post has a heading - " NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF EATING PUSSIE " then gives the nutritional benefits of digesting/swallowing semen. I read nothing about the NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF EATING PUSSIE.

Ladies and gentlemen I contend that Zulu has DEVIATED from his own heading unless he plans to give us his second instalment on the post....maybe he is still sampling and analysing Awura Ama, Belle, Zulu Queen or any combination of his numerous forum women...... :P

Edited by Bula Matali, 19 February 2006 - 05:35 AM.

"Sometimes the best form of Leadership is Dictatorship" - written by Our famous CONFUSED
Posted Image

#5 nanab

nanab

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts
  • Interests:Biography(post 19th century),Football,Athletics,Politics,Sex,theology.

Posted 19 February 2006 - 01:51 PM

over to you Zulu..
We have as far as possible,closed every avenue by which light may enter the slave's(negro)mind.If we could extinguish the capacity to see light, our work would be complete.They(Negro)would then be on the level with the beast of the field and we(white slave owners)should be free.

#6 babydoll1

babydoll1

Welcome to fight club

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,637 posts
  • Interests:writting, walking, travelling, sex if i have a partner, competitive sports;i.e. netball and go kart racing

Posted 20 February 2006 - 12:27 AM

I will pass on swallowing then, sounds like semen is fattening from the look of its nutrients.
IF YOU HAVE TO EAT A FROG DONT STARE AT IT TOO LONG. IF YOU HAVE TO EAT TWO EAT THE BIG ONE FIRST.

#7 hipic_junction

hipic_junction

Mr Cool

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,544 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list.

Posted 20 February 2006 - 05:26 AM

Zulu asked me to tell you guys that the bit about the semen was his premise.

He is looking for others to ponder on the larger question which he posed as the topic, and also posted in BLOCK LETTERS at the end of his premise.

Having said all that, I still agree with Bula.

This is classic deviation. :lol:

Our man Zulu thought he could pull a fast one.
Life is like an onion
You peel it off layer by layer
And sometimes you cry.

#8 Ewiase

Ewiase

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,661 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 06:35 AM

Our man Zulu thought he could pull a fast one.

this is not the first and i know will not be the last.
neke gyen ne yoo?

saa ena Ewiase etee?

if a lie takes the lift and the truth the stairs, the lie will be faster, but the truth will get there too.

#9 zulughana

zulughana

Soul Searcher

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,114 posts
  • Interests:Chess, IT, Hacking, Photography, Meeting People, Sharing, Travelling

Posted 20 February 2006 - 08:03 AM

hahahahaha...

well to start off with, i am not writing an essay

secondly, my starting off with the thread on the benefits of swallowing spunk is my "basis" for the heading of this thread.....

the title serves many purposes.....2 [two] of which i have...

1] to explore and post my findings and

2] to get others who might have any knowledge on the subject to post..

yes you did read about the benefits of swallowing spunk.......i thought that i would use this as a reference point and comparable area in possing my question....

moving on

Like sweat, saliva, urine, and all of your body's other secretions and excretions, your ejaculate's smell and flavor are affected by what you consume. (Likewise, you may notice when you eat out your female partner, her pussy juice flavor is affected by her diet) . What goes in, comes out, literally. Ever notice how when you eat a meal with a lot of onions and garlic, the smell seems to ooze out of your pores the next day? It's in your semen as well, and although the specific taste or odor may be difficult to detect, it does have an influence on the overall taste.

Currently, the nature of female ejaculation is still quite unclear. From a scientific point of view, there are only a few articles in medical journals dealing with this topic. Almost all of these articles do not give any serious data about the origin or composition of the fluid expelled. Even worse, the little data available is inconsistent.

Without any doubt there is a loss of fluid during sexual stimulation or orgasm in some women. In many personal accounts it has been attested that the ejaculate is ejected from somewhere within the vagina, not the urethra. In other cases it seems accidental urination has been mistaken for authentic female ejaculation. It has also been suggested that one of the components of the ejaculate may be glucose, which gives it a slightly sweet taste

Studies of the fluid ejaculated through the urethra have shown a different chemical composition than urine although urine may also be present. Glucose, prostatic acid phosphatase, and prostate specific antigen appear in female ejaculate along with lower levels of urea and creatine than found in urine. In some cases, ejaculate was differentiated from urine by the absence of asparagus smell (after eating asparagus) or a dye.

.............................TO BE CONTINUED

Adventurous, Argumentative, Artistic, Easygoing, Eccentric, NON-Flirtatious, Free-Spirited, Friendly, High Energy, Humorous, Intellectual, Logical, Low Maintenance, Open-Minded, Playful, Practical, Responsible, Self Confident, Serious, Sophisticated, Spiritual, Spontaneous, Unconventional and Wild.

Posted Image

#10 nanab

nanab

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 04:35 PM

Zulu,
I question the use of the phrase"eating pussy"...i doubt if anyone can literaly "eat a pussy"....perhaps you may wish to consider the more appropriate "licking or sucking pussy".

#11 babydoll1

babydoll1

Welcome to fight club

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,637 posts
  • Interests:writting, walking, travelling, sex if i have a partner, competitive sports;i.e. netball and go kart racing

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:17 PM

i prefer the phrase eating a pussy, its more endearing.
IF YOU HAVE TO EAT A FROG DONT STARE AT IT TOO LONG. IF YOU HAVE TO EAT TWO EAT THE BIG ONE FIRST.

#12 Ewiase

Ewiase

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,661 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 05:30 AM

:o :rolleyes:
neke gyen ne yoo?

saa ena Ewiase etee?

#13 nanab

nanab

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:19 PM

hmmmmmm! So you actually like to have someone eat your pussy :smilie_laugh:
It strikes me that you may soon have no pussy left. :D ...Oh sorry you actually said "endearing"

#14 babydoll1

babydoll1

Welcome to fight club

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,637 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 02:28 PM

mostly endearing phrases are not literally acomplishable. that is what makes them sound so nice

#15 zulughana

zulughana

Soul Searcher

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,114 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 01:02 AM

Zulu,
I question the use of the phrase"eating pussy"...i doubt if anyone can literaly "eat a pussy"....perhaps you may wish to consider the more appropriate "licking or sucking pussy".

Nanab, U certainly need to come to ma summer camp and learn a few things...:D

licking...sucking....man.....there is no passion in using those words..

eating pussy says it all....:D

Posted Image

#16 thinfox

thinfox

Advanced Member

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 02:02 AM

is this an offer?
there's no place like 127.0.0.1

#17 nanab

nanab

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 01:19 PM

More like an invitation to treat!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users